Friday, November 7, 2008

So much time has passed

Well, when I started this blog, my goal was to use it as a journal, and, well, I've done as good at keeping this up as I do actually writing in a journal. No worries though, I hope to change that now!! I have so much to be thankful for and sometimes my words won't come out the exact way that I feel them, but I will try to keep the entertainment value high, in hopes that you will want to return to my blog. I've been addicted to looking at everyone else's blogs that mine has been pushed aside for long enough.

So, here goes...

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I just found you...oh happy day! Your blog is so stinkin cute...maybe it's those cute kids!!! You've got a follower!

November 10, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home